Excellent DayLightingNatural daylighting by good selection of glass and window size will help in minimizing the artificial lighting and thus reduction in energy consumption.
Upto 30% Water SavingUse of low flow water fixture such as taps, closet, shower, kitchen sink will help in reduc ing the fresh water by 35-40%.
20%-30% Energy SavingBuilding Modeling Simulation done- which help is selection of energy efficient wall, roof insulation materials, glazing, lighting fixtures. With the recommended lighting fixture and building envelope, approx 20-30% energy saving in utility bill be surly achieved.
Conservation of scare national resourcesUse of regional manufacturing materials- will help in minimizing the transportation and thus help in minimizing the climatic pollution. Walling Material: Recycle material (Fly Ash Bricks), Glazed Glass with Aluminum Window.
Enhanced Air QualitySufficient amount of fresh air will be supplied naturally by the window, which help in minimizing artificial fan requirement.
Green Building Features
- Low VOC material is used is the common lobby areas.
- Rain Water Harvesting, Water efficient fixtures, water metering.
- Zero use of CFC based refrigarants in building.
- Use of Recycle water in the flusing, Landscaping.
- Walling Material: Recycle material (Fly Ash Bricks), Frame Structure – RCC, Glazed Glass with Aluminum Window.
- IBMS (Integrated Building Management System).
- Landscape, good landscape designed which help is mininizing the heat island/microclimate(15%of site having landscape).
- Terrace coating with china mosaic-will help in minimizing the heat at the surrouding
- Design is model for differently abled
- Monitoring of water help in understanding the water consumption at different application. Water meter will be installed for proper monitor of water usage
- Monitoring of energy consumption will help in understand the energy consumption at the different application. Energy meter will be installed for proper monitoring of energy usage.
- Daily household wast management will be done by proper segregation of wet and dry wastage
- Ventilation-Sufficient amount of fresh air will be supplied naturally by the window,which help in minimizing artificial fan requirement
- 100% of site having rain water harvesting system to minimize fresh water requirement.
- Reducing fresh water usage by 35-40% by use of low flow water fixtures such as taps, closet, shower & kitchen sink.
- Reducing energy consumption by good selection of glass & window for natural day lighting & fresh air,which helps in minimizing artificial lighting and Saving of electricity consumption.